My Fish !!

Friday, January 23, 2009

A very sad down-ing week . .

Windy day


Is a sad week .
Things are getting down n sad .
My work still got long way to done .
The deadline is near . .
(haiz..)

Feeling down this week .
Wish that somebody can be with me . .
(haiz..)

the Down reason is .
keepping a smile to hidding a sad in it . .
(haiz..)

the Sad reason is .
making a happy ending to a unhappy ending . .
(sob..)

The sad yet to end .
the horror 1st to come .
a friends of my .
the friends of my friends .
a great man , a great father .
a nice woman , a good mother .
had pass away from thy life .
(Shocking..)
My other old friends told me about it on phone .
i was in school . she said . '' our best friend, father has pass away. .''
endless silent . .

i was going to Pasar Seni that with some of my old friends .
after school going back home a ''sign'' give me that day .
i fall down on the LRT street (PK..) fainted at home . .
hurting my leg but not bleeding .
above to walk . cannot too fast .
the Sign told me i cannot go with them today .
i got no other way but cancel to there .
about 9pm+ .
we gether some of our best friends going for a visit to our friend .
He is sad and down and lost .
crying for the happen . crying for the lost .
we cant to much . but hopping he can keep on moving forward .

The down is slowly end .
The sad keep on moving .

the Streamyx is crazy-ing .
Keep disconnect EVERY 5min after i login .
if luck near i can on9 for a limit time .
if not keep doing the same things over n over n over again .
(relogin internet..)

a sad night on bed .
missing the someone special .
hopping the special can being with me tonight . .




the story not ended here .
it will continue on the next page .

No comments: