My Fish !!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009 ! !

Happy 2009 to everyone ! !

May the best of the best happen on this year ! !

HaHaHa ! !



School starts lo ! !

another free-less life begin ! !

i just hope i can keep on moving ! !

cos this 3 week holiday not that great ! !

Never mind ! !

no matter what happen ! !

i will keep happy always ! !



I had promise myself ! !

never make the same mistake again ! !

but mistake always come ! !

and I always fall for it ! !

another Year ! !

another Wish ! !

another Hope ! !

i will always tell myself ! !

GAMBATEH ! ! AH RON ! !

Don't do the same mistake again ! !

AH RON ! ! GAMBATEH for 2009 ! !

2 comments:

☆→ 小芝 ←☆ said...

HaHa..
erm..
2009 nw..
new year n new life oso..
gambater ya^^
mii oso wanna gambater..
kaka

LaPandaRon(RonToh) said...

Thx ^.^