My Fish !!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Cold Cold New Year . .

cold cold night . .

another cold night . .
another cold year . .
the cold hurting my heart . .
my heart crying inside . .

my eyes getting weak and weaker . .
day by day , night by night . .
every moling my eye cant open . .
every night my eye cant close . .

the worse is yet to come . .
the body stop moving by it self . .
the feeling for study dropping down . .
the skool is getting bigger and bigger . .

my class getting hard and bored . .
the feeling of us like . .
sky and river . .
i was the sky . . no limit of flying . .
finding something special . .
thy like the river . . very stopping to know . .
doing the things hard . .
things thy do is things i hate . .
things i do is things thy never know . .


haiz . . . . . .

No comments: