My Fish !!

Friday, January 23, 2009

A very sad down-ing week . . [P2]

The Story continue here .
The Story will ended here .



The streaming Streamyx .
The streaming Streamyx never ending DC .
over 3 weeks of never ending DC .
it end here . .
(Maybe..)
i was going out for the streaming problem at TM .
the TM cant do that much thy said .
thy only open for the promotion staff .
thy hand over the number for TM HQ .
1300 88 9515
so i keep on moving back to to try the call .
after i turn on the PC . the streaming line back to normal .
that was a words pop out my mind . .

'' Stupid TM ''

The Works ending soon .
cos the deadline is after CNY (Chinese New Year)
at the CNY . i cant do much .
without the PC , is without the works .
CNY going back old town .
im not feeling nice on every CNY .
CNY never make me happy before .
every year the same . every year the bored . (and Hot..)
the icon of money ($-$) on thy eyes .
is what thy only know about for the CNY .
the mind keep thinking .
No Money, No Talk .
is the mind of our family member .
i try alot of times , above the backing .
but i have fail all the time .
a word very BiG and strong .
a
" NO! "
stop all the thinking mind working .
my mum is the boss of this hse .
and im the minder ppl .
cant do much , but can say a lot .
never ending CNY .




a sleepy last night .
Dreaming a happy dream .
having a special time with the special one .
feel great .

after awake . missing the special one .
a words pop out my mind
'' i miss you so much ''




The ending down n sad is over .
The Stress come to me .
the class was nice .
but the mate was terrible .

(haiz..)

Cos of my work not nice .
They all look down at me .
Thinking i will lost again .
but im not .


When the Hope coming .
Streamyx line is ready .
My Hope lost again .
My PC leave me today .

too moody to continue the story .
i think i will end it here for now .



is a Sad and Down week for me .
who will understand me . . .
who will know me . . .
nobody will . . .

No comments: