My Fish !!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Modeling Assignment for ED1 ( Rush Work )

Finally ~ ~ ED1 done ~ ~
if only i don't rush ~ ~


sure can do more better ~ ~
but this virus just like in my blood ~ ~

cannot take out de > < ~ ~

im trying my best to take it out ~ ~ XD


is post to be few weeks work to done ~ ~

but ~ ~ i did it last minutes also ~ ~


take 6 hour to done that Goku ~ ~

the Head . . . . almost a day la ~ ~


Anyway ~ ~ ~ XD

here are the pic of my work ~ ~
XD

comment comment oh ~ ~

*********************************************************************

my 1st head modeling ~ ~






*********************************************************************

My Goku Modeling ~








********************************************************************

Not really enjoy , i dun like modeling stuff =.=ll

i more in motion and acting .. (=___,=) keke ...

2 comments:

依桦 said...

don't categorize yourself too fast, u're here to learn not to choose.

LaPandaRon(RonToh) said...

Ewaaa ..... T.T

you soooo nice ..... T.T

i love you ..... T.T

Muuuuuakkk ..... T.T