My Fish !!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Almost there . . .

Holiday lo ! ! !
Such be happy ! ! !

but i feel more stress de ! ! !
in this Holiday ! ! !

Dun know Why ! ! !
Dun know How ! ! !
Dun know What ! ! !
Dun know Where ! ! !
Dun know When ! ! !

Wan go for a relaxing walk le ! ! !
But dun know still waiting for what ! ! !

1st Day of holiday ! ! !
sit on bed all night ! ! !

doing nothing but only siting ! ! !

Nothing to Think ! ! !
Nothing to hold ! ! !

i need a Hug ! ! !
i need a Time ! ! !

but time wont let me ! ! !
Hug wont give me ! ! !

everyone is having a sweet dream and a good night ! ! !
i having a sad dream and bad night ! ! !

so i keep on my Boring Life on my bed ! ! !
Doing nothing but siting and facing my phone ! ! !

Hopping i can fall asleep by facing my phone ! ! !
it work at the end ! ! !

but the time is too late for now ! ! !

i wake up in a crazy morning ! ! !
cos i sleep in a very bad night ! ! !

i sit and face my computer everyday ! ! !
doing the same thing over and over day by day ! ! !

i was thinking is my life like this ! ! !
i was thinking is this will be my whole life ! ! !

but i dont touch my PC in the morning ! ! !
i will be more stress everyday ! ! !

i always keep saying to myself ! ! !
There are no such thing is easy or hard ! ! !
Only Human lazy ! ! !

the words keep flying around my head ! ! !
but the words cant fly in my head ! ! !

Today is Sunday ! ! !
i such be more relax ! ! !

but every time i think about me and myself ! ! !
i just know that what a loser i am ! ! !

Why i will choose this road ! ! !
Cos i dun wan to stay in pass ! ! !

But the pass keep following me ! ! !
and i was almost there ! ! !

Just almost there ! ! !
Almost there ! ! !

i fail . . .
again . . .

2 comments:

依桦 said...

HUGS~

LaPandaRon(RonToh) said...

THX ~~~ T>T
seems like everyone having a bad day and night ~~~ XD