My Fish !!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Crazy Week

FuYoh ! !

this few Week crazy oh ! !

the weather CRAZY HOT ! !

and the most crazy thing is , i go skool with taxi . .

on that week , there was no taxi stop and take me . . .

crazy taxi . . . my hand already out . . . they all lagi push fast . . .

sienz dao . . . like saw a ghost beside me oh . . . i check already la . . .

no ghost le . . . plus moling like de . . . got that scary de mea . . . =.=lll

dun know why la . . . all taxi wont stop for me de . . .

swttt . . . .

on Friday . . . my classmate birthday got BBQ party . . .

the whole animation classmate go le . . . and some of the GD , ILL de friends also la . . .

He having BBQ party at the back of his house . . . hahaha . . . it was a crazy night . . . LOL

after we all finish makan , we all play games le , water gun la , cake on face game la , and some card game , LOL

card game was fun , who ever that lost , need to do crazy staff like , running from a far A to B point , roll over A to B point , and walk over A to B point with caring me on the back ~ XD

Ben was the lucky guy ~ he carry me at his back ~ hahaha ~ XD

we all take alot of photo ~ making alot of crazy photo also ~ XD

we play game till 3am ++ ~

thn we all go BRJ yam cha ~ hahaha ~

around 4am ~ we all go back home and rest ~ LOL

crazy night ~ hahaha ~


day after that ~ Saturday ~ another hot day ~

FuYoh ~ Crazy Panas(Hot) a ~

cant move much ~ cos full body pain ~

praty play too much ~ pain here pain there ~ aiyoyo ~

i old already ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Sunday ~ means Mother Days ~

wht plan i got ? ? ? nothing ~

i cant think out anything i can do for her ~

i still keep thinking till now what can i do ~

haiz ~ ~ ~ ~ ppl ask me ~ do i love my family ~

i cannot anwser that ~ even i myself ~ also dun know what i love now ~

what such i do ~ keep on study lo ~ hope for better future ~

hahaha ~ ~ wish all the luck ba ~ XD

No comments: