My Fish !!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

一个见死不救的故事。。。

27/2/2009
9.00 pm

i was Yam Cha-ing with my friend . .
chit chat in a restaurant . .
suddenly come out from no where . .
a Guy (C-guy) got bloody T-Shit on Him . .
searching Help from any one . .
it was 9.15pm - 9.30pm . .
when he was showing . .
at 1t we dint know what is happening . .
after that we hear he calling for Help (calling by phone to people he know) . .
say : '' I got Rob , and got cut of my body . . (in chinese) ''
than we know something is wrong . .
my friend ask him for more information . .
after that we go search for the Head of that place . .
after we found him , and ask for the help , and he reply us say . .

'' Why find me ? , find me also no use ma , this kind of staff , call police la . ''

my friend begging him to help and do something about it . .
than he started to move his lazy body (like turtle on sand) . .
slowly moving to the restaurant . .
by that time . . there was 2 policemen just arrive . . around 9.40pm - 9.50pm . .
the '' Head '' started do his job . . open his big mouth and say . .

'' Apa la u Polis , Orang muat mati la, cupak call Ambulan la . .(and other bla bla bla staff) ''

The (C-guy) was sitting on the chair . .
around 10.00pm - 10.10pm . .
than C-guy fall down from his chair . .
and yet nobody are helping . .
in that time , a Guy come out and say to me . .

'' i got car can take him there , but too bad my staff in there , cannot take him , if not i will Help gua . . ( i only can hear 1 words , gua ) ''

around 10.15pm - 10.20pm . .
the Head call out a Taxi to take him to the hospital . .
The restaurant people help take the C-guy in to the Taxi . .
oly 1 of the police help the people take him in . .
another . . (dreaming of his family gua)
standing there doing nothing . .
around 10.25pm . . the C-guy move in the taxi and ready to move . .
than . . the AmBulan arrive . .
by showing up thy jobs . . doing what they best . .
being a turtle (slowly and lazy mood) to helping a fish back in to the water . .
it was 10.30pm . . my father back from work . . take me back home . .
and it was the end of the night . .

in the next moling . .
my friend say . . he was pass away on half the way . .
sadly ending for a hope full guy . .
the guy even know it was bad , but giving all his got to make him self belief-ing . .
hope for the best . . wish for the best . .
it was sad ending . . by giving a good lesson to all of us . .
specially to me . . let me knowing what is life . .
What is in this world now . . and what should i do in this kind of case . .

Link

the Link up there , show all of the other staff about this story . .
is the same story . . but is was in Chinese ! ! ! ha ha . .
anyway . . me and my friend got interview from 中國報網站 ChinaPress dotCom - 返回主頁. . (the link up there)

end of the story . .

4 comments:

依桦 said...

where is tat place?

LaPandaRon(RonToh) said...

Wangsa Maju Sek2 . . my place . .

依桦 said...

which restaurant?

LaPandaRon(RonToh) said...

aaa . . dun knw how to say la . .
tell u when we meet la ^^ haha ! !