My Fish !!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mid-Night Post!!

Day seven of April, Mid-night 4.29am.


Dear Blog


I was still awake.


have been thinking something recently, something is called "nothing".
seeing a lot of goodies and good people, and meet a lot broken stuff and bad people.
good people and goodies think they are bad,
bad people and broken stuff think they are good,
i have been thinking, why could this happen,
i mean good things should be good, and bad things is bad.
this is what people around my family thinks.
and when i reach outside, things are different as they said.


one day i reach to the good people sides,
i hanging out with them sometimes,
learn and understand their side,
and found out mostly they done,
are bad to me, but is good to them,
and is good to me, are bad to them,
and something they do a lot of way is weird to us,
and this is the scary part, if a person nice to you for nothing,
it means something gonna happen really soon.


and the next round i join the bad people,
well bad people thinks they bad something,
not bad " bad " but bad as naughty,
but the naughty part seem like the playful side of them,
and the good part of them it just not right,
i know is weird but, they do smoke and drinks and hanging out a lot,
but in their perspective, they just relaxing their mind for over headed stress.


well, i don't care anymore, i just tried my best, to balance my life,
if it is not good for others, than it will not good for me too,
living in a life doesn't need any achievement,
just being nice to others, and harm no any living things,
and this is the best for me,
self believe, confidence, courage, and hope can bring bright future.


and is 5.47am right now, is very close to morning, is time to sleep.
here i wanna wish all my friends,
Good Night and Sweet Dreams, x)