My Fish !!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dear Friends







Dear Friends

Matter of personal space.

I'm here to let you know, please do stop spam at my inbox, my group and my wall in Facebook, if you wish to continue, and i have no other way to stop it, i will by reporting your personal account to Facebook.

To be notice i have tired my best to avoid and stopped your action, hopefully in future we go down this way with peace and with positive happiness.

If you have nothing to do in your free time, please help yourself find a hobbies beside spamming on others people Facebook account, if you have no idea what you like, do please do not stop and keep on find it.

I'm gladly appreciate for your time, hope we will never see the same problem again in Facebook.

PS: do apologist if i have any grammar mistake.

Sincerely,

Your Best Friend.

No comments: