My Fish !!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011



wow ,a blur-blur day today ,


wake up early morning 6.30 for renew ic ,


finally i can get a new photo for my ic ,


this time i get my hair very very nice 'n' right ,


but my face ,feel like it wont show the best side of me ,


haven't fully wake up ,sitting blur-ly with my frens having breakfast ,


we finish our breakfast ,and 'q' up for take number ,


after got the number we sit and continue the blur-ly waiting ,


when the number reach my ,i walk to the woman and say renew IC ,


the woman asked me for RM10 for renew and ask me wanna make passport or not ,


and i say 'no' and give her RM10 , she asked me for kiri and kana finger thumb ,


i was not fully wake ,so i mess up ,i asked her left or right ,she say kiri dan kana ,


and as a malaysian ,we must know malay language ,i was " blur -ing " .


( bla bla bla . . . . . . )


after finish we all go back home continue our dream ,


around 3oc i when to college alone to support my frens exibition ,


it was awesome , great job on everything , after the support ,


i helped a fren to pay TM bill ,after that ,i when to wangsa walk for movie ,




this is the main point , the movie was GREAT , Burlesque . 




very classic , very musical , very WoW !!

after finish the movie i rated the movie 5 * out of 6 *

. . . . . 

(lazy continue story)

next time bah .

No comments: