My Fish !!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gadoh


i just came across this Malaysian Movie Film ,
is all about Malaysian , and it remind me of my time ,
when i was in the wrong road , but my age of time is over ,
yet here come another young Malaysian facing this problem ,
the movie i intro today is call " Gadoh "
is all about M'sian ,
how Chinese work hard to living ,
how Malay Living in this time ,
and how India is in Malaysia ,

is all back to me now , in my young age ,
what i did and what happen around me and my friends .
but all is over for my age ,

hopefully the new age of Malaysian , understand and accept whats around us ,
yet not to fight for anything .
and just be human .


3 comments:

Terry said...

I really really love this movie,hope it can showing in cinema as soon as possible...

LaPandaRon(RonToh) said...

Malaysia Gov dint approve this movie ~ so sad ~

Terry said...

yup loh!!!Dun knw wat them thinking...haiz...