My Fish !!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

help me ..

so stress .. so stress ..
i have this nightmare a lot in this few weeks ..
i dream i dream .. in my dream ..
my close friends one by one leaving me alone ...
i dream i dream .. all of you starts move away from me ...
i feel very stress very stress ..
every time i find you all ..
every time you leaving me alone ..
i felt stress and more stress ..
i cant live without friends ..
i cant do anything without friends ..
why you all have to leave me ..
is it i have the case of my own problem that made you all feel uncomfortable ..
i have say it to myself .. Ron .. stop think bad thing ..
but the bad things wont stop finding me ..
ohh ..... i feel sad and down .. very moody every time i think about ..
what am i , what am i , what am i , i keep asking myself ..
whats wrong .. whats wrong .. whats wrong .. i keep telling myself ..
i have no idea what happen to me .. i have no idea what happen to them ..
i hate this feeling .. i hate this feeling ..
don't keep off me .. don't keep off me .. i need help ..
pls tell me in face .. i need help ... pls help me ...
i need friends with me always ......

No comments: