My Fish !!

Monday, January 11, 2010

a Happy Ending and Beginning ~

it was a very nice ending and beginning of my Holiday ~
WooooHooooo !! i Gotta Feeling !! XD

By Ending my 4 week boring Holiday ~
i have join my primary school mate for gethering ~
this time we gethering at Genting Highland ~
there's 16 of us ~ sharing a very nice but not so big room ~
hahaha ~
We over night there ~ very nice can meet almost all of them ~
LOLX !!


having a great time with all of them ~ XD


Today is the 1st day of my opening skool again ~ >w<
Lucky some of my stuff was proved ~ but other than the '' some '' ~
haiz ~

We also have the Photography Club Seminar ~
Wow ~ it was nice and fun ~ hahaha !!

i learn a lot new stuff in my 1st day le ~
This year will be a good good year le ~ hahaha !!
A Blasting Year of 2010 for me now !!

I Gotta The Feeling !!
WooHoooooooooo !! XD

No comments: