My Fish !!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Movie of Avatar .

Movie of Avatar ..

Avatar bring 3D Animation in to a whole new level !!
Not just that !! the whole idea , story , background , etc , etc , etc ...
It was Amazing !! OMG !!

i wont say much right here .. cause is a great movie .. best effect .. amazing story ..
and other greater stuff ..

everyone must watch it ..
You must watch it .. She must watch it .. He must watch it .. all must watch it !!
is good for you .. good for me .. and good for the whole human beings .. XD
if you are not one of the human beings ...(you get the idea)... >w<

So once again !!
this movie had remind me why i'm studying 3D Animaiton again !!
i will make it as my higher Target for my this study !!
Beside PIXAR bla bla bla cartoons !! Avatar is the one !!



Yet again !!!
right here i need to special Thanks to my friend who '' pui '' me shopping and watch movie whole day !!
Thanks you Miss-W !!
wakakaka !!

1 comment: