My Fish !!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Robot + Pipit !!!

Robot ... why so robot de ...

this few week ... i feel so robot le ...

keep doing the same thing ... over and over ...

can list out le ...

-wake up
-makan
-go skool
-prove and work
-back home
-open facebook
-makan
-sleep

keep on like that ... haiz ...

even my assignment i also draw a robot out jor ...

than Steamyx Damn Sux this few days also ...

Keep Disconnect every night and every rainy day ...

haiz...

seinz life le ...

anyway ...

Is PiPit Day !!!
i bought the limited Pipit Bag ~
and the TERRiTORY Mag ~
so so happy lo ~ cos RM35 only ma + RM5 for the bag ~ XD
got other even nice nice de stuff ~ but the price not cheap lo ~
RM50++ per Doll .... AAA !!!
Than Back around 4pm++ lo
reach Wangsa LRT only ..
just get out from the train ..
BOOOM!!!
the rain like Tsunami from sky ..
kena whole body lo ..
My Face was all cover with Rain Water ...
Like Car Moving in Big Rain ...
Lucky my Mag dint kena ... XD

Than my family dinner lo ~
my ah Ma Birthday le ~ XD
the kids are very ... '' active '' ...
somehow , dun know why , i need to take care of them ...
1 kid already ma fan la ...
3 more come ...
i can't eat in peacefully ...
haiz ...

after Family dinner end about 10pm++
there's another Birthday is waiting ...
is My Friends Birthday Party ...
The Birthday Guy make his own cake oh ...
Damn nice la ...
That oh .. the stupid Girl .. ask us to drink Beer oh ..
Damn lo .. my Family dinner i drink too much Wine ..
than come here drink beer ... than add some Cake ...

Beer + Cake + Wine = No Good

till now inside of me still got something mixing around ...

haiz ...

it was very tired la ... but i very happy today .. ^_^
cos i got a new Mag to watch ... hahaha !!!

eeehhhh... no photo to upload yet ... cos my Card Reader ...

Tiffany .... my Card Reader ...... T.T


No comments: