My Fish !!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Xmas ! !

Merry Xmas to every one ! !

HoHoHo ! !
Xmas is here ! ! Xmas is here ! !
new Xmas me ! !

hehe ! !
.
new Xmas party ! !
.
new Xmas present ! !
.
new Xmas Year Wii~ ! !
.
haha ! !
.
below got my new Xmas present pic ! !
this present ain't cheap o !!
haha ! !

tata ! ! haha ! !
Hyper-X ! ! 2BG x 2 Ram ! ! Wakaka ! !
Q6600 ! !
My Mother ! ! Board ! ! haha ! !
My CPU Baju Box ! ! haha ! !
ehh . . . power supply ? >.<''
ahh . . . DVD =.=''
burner coming soon ^.^''
haha ! !
WoW ! ! this one geng ! !
without this , i cant do my assignment jor >.<
TaTa ! ! All in 1 ! !
Leng Lui le ! ! ^.^''
Sexy Leng Lui ! !
haha ! !
.
Haha ! !
end of my Xmas+Bday present ! !
Haha ! !
.
this Leng Lui ain't cheap o ! !
RM3k++ ! !
OMG ! !
.
this LOW'PO already need 3k+ jor . .
if wan find a real ppl LOW'PO . .
dun know how much le =.=''
.
.
Aduhai . .
.
wish for true love ^w^'' ! !
wahaha ! !

No comments: